Re: [linux-audio-dev] Tracktion, JUCE and Linux

From: Alfons Adriaensen <fons.adriaensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 11:34:00 EEST

On Tue, Apr 26, 2005 at 06:30:22PM +0100, Rui Nuno Capela wrote:

> FYI, here goes the response from JUCE's author to my original post, which
> I think is of interest to the LA* ... sorry for the cross-post.

> ... - I've only taken a few bits from other people, and it's
> generally involved them sending me something they've written, and then
> me re-writing it because it's not done in quite the way I like it!

1. I fail to see why anybody would donate his/her time and effort
   to a project that is dual-licenced and sold for profit.

2. The quote above is quite informative IMHO. This type accepts
   possibly GPL-ed code from others, rewrites it completely so he
   can claim it is his own work, and then sells it.

Am I the only one to find this near to disgusting ?

--
FA