[linux-audio-dev] some new soundfiles on-line

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 13 2005 - 15:13:13 EEST

Greetings:

  I recently submitted another article for my monthly column at Linux
Journal on-line, it should show up within the next few days. I wanted to
let LA* folks know that I've placed the article's two short example
files here:

    http://linux-sound.org/lj-seq24-examples.html

  They aren't finished pieces, nor were they meant to be (though I'm
liking them enough to maybe work on them some more). I made them as
examples of what can be done with seq24 and a batch of Linux softsynths
(and one VST plugin). I had an enormous amount of fun doing these
pieces, and I want to extend great thanks to Rob Buse for seq24 and Nick
Dowell for amSynth.

  The state of things in our little world is getting to the point where
it gets harder to write about the stuff because I'd really just rather
be making music with it. Vast thanks to all Linux audio developers for
making dreams come true. You guys rock, every one of you.

  Now if I can just get seq24 working with JACK... ;)

Best regards,

Dave Phillips