Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ot] [rant] gcc, you let me down one time too many

From: David Cournapeau <cournape@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jun 06 2005 - 04:15:26 EEST

> Good answer. I've often wondered why anyone would use vectors.

Because you don't need to worry about their deletion ? Granted that for
pure audio processing programming, it is not really useful, and a bit
dangerous.

I always though myself that vector are slower than C array if use right,
some other people more knowledgable than me tell me the contrary, but I
havn't see any code or real case that prove it.

David