Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: What Parts of Linux Audio Simply Work Great?

From: Christoph Eckert <mchristoph.eckert@email-addr-hidden-online.de>
Date: Sun Jun 19 2005 - 01:35:54 EEST

> Forgive me the harsh word, but this is all useless BS.

:)

> have to admit I don't care if Linux audio is used by many
> or none, pro or ama; I don't care for world domination
> either.

That's exactly the point. You do not care (and that's
absolutely OK)...

> I have the tools I want, now is the time for me.

...and you're happy with all the free software you got (just
as I am)....

> But all you out there who want to bring Linux audio to life
> for everyone, just put Jack at the heart of it and layer
> your precious desktop environments and what have you on top
> of that; this is your only sensible option.

...but you still understand that others would like to see
linux audio getting easier to use for others.

Thanks a lot for these thoughts. That's exactly the point.

Best regards

    ce