Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: What Parts of Linux Audio Simply Work Great?

From: Jay Vaughan <jayv@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jun 19 2005 - 11:44:33 EEST

>- If ever I have reason, as a customer paying for your services, to
> suspect that you are careless about the security and confidentiality
> of the data related to my project, for example if I know that your
> girlfriend or 12 year old son are using the same login to do their
> chatting, then I will take my business elsewhere.

eh? what does security have to do with working audio? please
explain, i'm sure i'll be enlightened.

>- If you use the type of language I've seen in your posts to a paying
> customer, he/she probably won't come back either.

oh, okay, "mr. person who isn't a paying customer", i'll just set
your straw man on fire here, shall i?

look, the point is: your proposal is faulty. having two logins, one
for 'pro' use, and one for 'my teenage daughter', instead of
engineering software subsystems that can accomodate the need for
professional, always-working, rock-solid stable audio .. this is just
.. stupid. plain and simple.

i'm not saying -you- are stupid, just your idea.

--
;
Jay Vaughan