Re: [linux-audio-dev] Marian soundcards

From: Marije Baalman <nescivi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 24 2005 - 13:53:36 EEST

Clemens Ladisch wrote:

>Marije Baalman wrote:
>

>>Unfortunately, the most interesting card they have (the UCON CX) is not
>>amongst those for which they supply info...
>>

>It's an USB device. With luck, it's already supported by
>snd-usb-audio.

I tried that in the shop, and it doesn't work.
It is USB2.0 and not completely according to standard.

I also tried the new Edirol UA-something (forgetting the number right
now), which is also USB2.0 and has 8 in/8out.
I still have to check Edirol's plans for Linux support though...

sincerely,
Marije