[linux-audio-dev] [OT] sourceforge cvs non-interactively?

From: Juhana Sadeharju <kouhia@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 24 2005 - 21:40:25 EEST

Hello. Could anyone figure out how to get sourceforge cvs
non-interactively? I could not figure out how I could
give the empty password to the script. The cvs login
always seem to ask the password interactively. The cvs co
does not work without cvs login.

cvs manual says how to do it, but it does not work for
some reason. My mistage?

I just want archive a plenty of projects automatically.
The cvsroot files are rarely updated at sourceforge,
and the cvsroot file downloading is too often interrupted
by their server.

Juhana