[linux-audio-dev] sWONDER update and news

From: Marije Baalman <nescivi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 25 2005 - 16:13:55 EEST

Hi all,

after quite some time, I now released a new version of WONDER, version
2.0.8.
This version features the GUI updates that were announced at the LAD
this year, as well as a lot of restructuring in the code behind, making
the framework more robust (less crashes!), and more easily extendible.
For example, it should be much easier now to create a text based
interface to WONDER.
However, one little bug, which I still have to work on in the score
creation of the composition tool, kind of renders that part of the
program not very useful right now, but I didn't want to wait for another
month with this release (I'll be away for the next couple of weeks)...
Grid definition and playing should work fine.
Details in the NEWS and KNOWNBUGS files in the tarball.

I made a separate package for the manual/help files, as these update
less often, and are quite big.

Furthermore, there is now a CVS version at sourceforge as well, and I
created a mailinglist there for those who wish to get updates on WONDER,
and as a forum for questions about using WONDER in general, and
bug-reporting. As this list gets archived, this might save me from
answering some questions more than once :)

Subscription at: