Re: [linux-audio-dev] Simultaneous Output Audio Engine?

From: Brett W. McCoy <idragosani@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 25 2005 - 06:11:35 EEST

On 8/24/05, Thomas Vecchione <seablade@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> Ok so in my search for a good Widget library to program this with I
> realised something...
>
> I have a thing for eye candy;)
>
> That being said I am wondering if there is a good widget library out
> there that I could create 3d Widgets and use that would take advantage
> of hardware acceleration if present? Or if there is a better way to do
> this?

You might try FLTK (Fast Light Tool Kit) -- it's a C++ toolkit that is
quite easy to use and has builtin support for OpenGL (FLTK was
developed at Digital Domain, I think, for creating SFX plugins). FLTK
also has a small memory footprint and is cross-platform.

http://www.fltk.org/

-- Brett

--
Programmer by Day, Guitarist by Night