[linux-audio-dev] making kjaaa outof jaaa,some help needed.

From: sonicx <sonicx_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Oct 16 2005 - 18:05:30 EEST

heyho!
i am trying to recode an x-app , jaaa, a analyzation tool for alsa and
jack, for kde. kjaaa so to say. but as this is my first windowed proggi
i was wondering about the handling of events. it seems that my raw x-app
has in its "importantwindow.cpp" all funktions needed to handle X-send
events. but i want to use those that come with the q-designer ui`s-that
would be soo cool =). so well i thought kde just has all this coded
in,so i can just use all those widget funktions doing the eventhandling???
mfg
       sonicx