Re: [linux-audio-dev] making kjaaa outof jaaa,some help needed.

From: fons adriaensen <fons.adriaensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Oct 16 2005 - 22:23:46 EEST

On Sun, Oct 16, 2005 at 03:05:30PM +0000, sonicx wrote:

> i am trying to recode an x-app , jaaa, a analyzation tool for alsa and
> jack, for kde.

As the author of JAAA, I have two remarks. First, JAAA works perfectly
well under KDE AFAIK, so I wonder what's the point. Anyway, applications
designed for a particular desktop, be it KDE, Gnome or whatever, are
IMHO just broken. Second, the version you are working with will be
replaced by a completely new one in a month or two.

--
FA