[linux-audio-dev] ANNOUNCE: set_rlimits 1.2.0

From: Jonathan Woithe <jwoithe@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 11 2006 - 07:16:31 EET

Hi everyone

This is a short note to point out that I have released set_rlimits 1.2.0.
It can be found at

  http://www.physics.adelaide.edu.au/~jwoithe/set_rlimits-1.2.0.tgz

This is the software formerly known as set_rtlimits. I've changed the
name to reflect the fact that any rlimit can be controlled by this program
if the need arises.

Changes/additions in this version:

 * improved configuration file syntax (with support for the old syntax if
   it is found)

 * ability to set the memlock resource limit

 * easier command line use (an absolute path is no longer required for
   example - it is taken from the configuration file)

As always, bug reports, suggestions and patches are welcome.

Regards
  jonathan