Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: [linux-audio-user] LAD site, linuxdj.com needs a new home

From: Hans Fugal <hans@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jan 31 2006 - 16:13:49 EET

There is an existing wiki you are free to use at http://fugal.net:2500

I don't have the bandwidth or disk space to host multimedia there,
however. I know the URL is kind of awkward, and I'm planning to set it
up to proxy through apache real soon now, at which point it could be
lawiki.fugal.net or something like that (or any other domain name
someone wants to set up to point to me).

--
Hans Fugal ; http://hans.fugal.net

    -- Johann Sebastian Bach