[linux-audio-dev] Re: arcangel (and result of widget discussion)

From: Loki Davison <loki.davison@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 01 2006 - 11:26:26 EET

On 3/1/06, james@email-addr-hidden-dot-dat.net <james@email-addr-hidden-dot-dat.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Feb, 2006 at 10:19PM +0100, Julien Claassen spake thus:
> > Hi James!
> > Could you do a ladspa-plugin for it?
>
> OK. I just hope writing LADSPA plugins is less of a challenge than
> writing LADSPA hosts.

Ladspa plugins are easy to write, or dssi's if you want a gui as well.
You're prog really suits being a plugin. You can use the ladspa's in
omins as an example, most are quite simple and cleanly written, well
the ones that arn't my horrible physical synthesis code. If you do it
as a ladspa plugin i'm sure the omins crew would be keen to have it in
our collection, if you want to distribute it like that.

Loki