[linux-audio-dev] [ANN] Rhythm Galaxy vol. 1 drum/percussion sample library

From: Artemiy Pavlov <artemio@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Mar 05 2006 - 20:55:58 EET

> Have you considered releasing this under a free license?
l'll surely confider this when food and wear will be available for a free
license too.

;-)

A little bit strange question anyway, why do you think every piece of great
software work should be free? This is not even a topic for discussion IMHO.

Anyway, I have so much more free materials than commercial ones, these include
samples, patches, FAQs, books, howtos. I am running two musicians forums with
thousands of members, with no kind of ads anywhere. I take part in three open
source projects. So now please flame me for trying to promote Linux as a pro
music production platform with my nice 30-dollar sample library.

Sincerely,

Artemiy.