[linux-audio-dev] Re: [ANN] Rhythm Galaxy vol. 1 drum/percussion sample library

From: Carlo Capocasa <capocasa@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 07 2006 - 09:42:41 EET

Hi Artemiy

I like the way you keep your ground when people decide to show some
teeth. And thanks for your hydrogen sounds, shameless as I am I decided
to show off with a few local hip hop kids with it and it did work, lol

I do tend to agree that the future is in giving away work for free but I
would be in no position to tell you what to do even if I could make as
fine sounds as you.

So can I assume that this

http://tipping.selfpromotion.com

approach has not worked for you?

You see even though the list of 'samples I have created that I like' has
just topped two last month, I have this inner urge to get the latter
approach to work.

Maybe the donation buttons need a little dressing up, like a sales
letter for the donation button?

Maybe people need to be told their spouses will magically become more
responsive if they donate? (shudder)

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on this.

Carlo

PS: Oh, and which of your hydrogen samples to you like best? ;)