[linux-audio-dev] OSS, Line in directly to Line out?

From: Tobias Scharnberg <elisa.zwei@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 15 2006 - 11:17:49 EET

Hello List,
this might really be a dumb question, but anyway: When I have an
Audio-Source on Line-In or MIC, what do I have to do to directly
output it to LineOut?

Is it possible to directly put it through by using /dev/mixer ? Or do
I have to record the Line-In audiostream in a buffer and then read
from the buffer for output? At least duplex capability is given in my
device!

And: I really can't use ALSA for that device, which is a shame.

Any hints or suggestions are highly welcome.

Tobias