[linux-audio-dev] fast linear resampling on ARM - suggestions?

From: Tobias Scharnberg <elisa.zwei@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Mar 29 2006 - 16:41:52 EEST

Hello List,
I'm trying to find a library or code-snippet in order to do audio
resampling from 8khz to 44,1khz and from 44,1khz to 8khz. I need to
resample the data in realtime - resampling a buffer of data, not a
soundfile. The quality doesn't need to be good so I guess the best
solution might be linear audio resampling. The device to do the
resampling on is an ARM CM-X255 running at 400MHz.

I tried out libsamplerate so far but when I tested it with the
soundfile conversion test program it needed 3,5 secs to sample from
8kHz to 44,1 khz for a 1,7 secs audiofile - which is too slow for me.

Is there something faster that can do the job?

Any suggestions are highly welcome

Greetings,
Tobias