Re: [linux-audio-dev] music engine

From: Alberto Botti <alberto.botti@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Apr 09 2006 - 15:56:56 EEST

Il giorno gio, 06/04/2006 alle 13.02 -0700, Lance Blisters ha scritto:
> Sorry, no release since then. I'm 90% certain that full JACK
> support is in CVS already, if not then it'll be in within a
> week as i'm planning a big cvs commit binge (purge?) of the
> last month's developments. Unfortunately I have no plans
> to release but do plan to keep CVS compileable and up to
> date. Simply can't be done given my schedule.

Great work, man! I assumed that the development of GDAM was stopped
years ago... but I'm happy to be proved wrong. :)

I've built GDAM from CVS multiple times since the last release, but I
never have been able to make it work with JACK... I'll wait for the new
improvements.

Thanks for all the good work.