Re: [linux-audio-dev] music engine

From: Lance Blisters <geoff@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 23:02:38 EEST

Sorry, no release since then. I'm 90% certain that full JACK
support is in CVS already, if not then it'll be in within a
week as i'm planning a big cvs commit binge (purge?) of the
last month's developments. Unfortunately I have no plans
to release but do plan to keep CVS compileable and up to
date. Simply can't be done given my schedule.

  -geoff