Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA 2

From: Jack O'Quin <jack.oquin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Apr 22 2006 - 19:46:28 EEST

On 4/22/06, Lars Luthman <larsl@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> On Sat, 2006-04-22 at 10:53 +0100, Steve Harris wrote:
> > Almost two years ago at the LA conference a bunch of us agreed that
> > something need to be done to improve LADSPA, and on the approximate
> > direction it should take.
> >
> > Anyway, I finally got round to making a sketch plugin and .h file:
> > http://plugin.org.uk/ladspa2/
>
> Nice. The header and the plugin code really looks a lot cleaner without
> all the metadata embedded in it.

Agreed. I really like getting all that XML out of the C sources. Much
cleaner and more accessible.

A minor suggestion: how about moving that SYMBOL_EXPORT definition
into ladspa-2.h, presumably with a LADSPA_ prefix?

#ifdef WIN32
#define SYMBOL_EXPORT __declspec(dllexport)
#else
#define SYMBOL_EXPORT
#endif

--