[linux-audio-dev] Trouble compiling cheesetracker in Slackware 10.2

From: Blaze Monger <blazemonger950@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 26 2006 - 12:16:13 EEST

I have SCONS installed and when i type scons, it gives me this:

Checking for libsigc++-1.2...
Package sigc++-1.2 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `sigc++-1.2.pc'
No package 'sigc++-1.2' found

I've been trying to build this for hours and I can't find sigc++1.2.pc
anywhere.