Re: [linux-audio-dev] Trouble compiling cheesetracker in Slackware 10.2

From: Jonathan Woithe <jwoithe@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Apr 27 2006 - 04:43:32 EEST

Blaze Monger wrote:
> I have SCONS installed and when i type scons, it gives me this:
>
> Checking for libsigc++-1.2...
> Package sigc++-1.2 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
> Perhaps you should add the directory containing `sigc++-1.2.pc'
> No package 'sigc++-1.2' found
>
> I've been trying to build this for hours and I can't find sigc++1.2.pc
> anywhere.

Slackware 10.2 doesn't come with sigc++. You will have to get the source,
compile and install it before attempting to compile anything that uses
it, such as cheesetracker. It's not hard though - sigc++ compiles and
installs cleanly under Slackware 10.2 (for me at least) using the normal
  ./configure
  make
  make install
process.