Re: [linux-audio-dev] Todays changes to "LADSPA2" strawman

From: Leonard \ <paniq@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Apr 28 2006 - 22:19:20 EEST

On Fri, 2006-04-28 at 14:33 -0400, Dave Robillard wrote:
> Google around the 'net for some examples of the same data in RDF/XML
> versus Turtle. You'll change your mind real quick. ;)

great, another damn data format. we need to pull in _more_ dependencies.
it is important to have _more_ crude data formats. why not have one data
format per data element and embed the parser in the file as well, while
we're at it?

thus, i suggest writing it in turtle, accompanied by an embedded parser
written in javascript, whose properties are described by an rdf file.
come on, i'm sure we can put in more!

--
-- leonard "paniq" ritter
-- http://www.mjoo.org