[linux-audio-dev] [ANN] libgig 3.0.0

From: Christian Schoenebeck <cuse@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Apr 29 2006 - 14:11:30 EEST

Hi!

Usually I don't announce new versions of libgig here anymore, but this release
might be of interest for some:

Beside a bunch of bug fixes it now also allows to modify existing and create
new Gigasampler files. If anybody's interested in writing a .gig editor, have
a look at the "gigwritedemo.cpp" example application:

        http://stud.hs-heilbronn.de/~cschoene/projects/libgig/#examples

libgig is released under (pure) GPL and as always available on its original
site:

        http://stud.hs-heilbronn.de/~cschoene/projects/libgig/

as well as on the LS server:

        http://www.linuxsampler.org/downloads.html
        http://download.linuxsampler.org/packages/

CU
Christian

P.S. I just restored the old libgig source packages on the LS server, all
other packages will be restored after LAC (that is next week) - I know the
downloads section on LS.org was dead for too long now, sorry!