Re: [linux-audio-dev] This weeks changes to LV2 (née LADSPA2) strawman examples

From: Dave Robillard <drobilla@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 11 2006 - 08:59:12 EEST

On Wed, 2006-05-10 at 10:12 +0100, Steve Harris wrote:
> http://plugin.org.uk/ladspa2/
>
> Changed name of the port shortname property to "symbol", which hopefully
> implies more the right thing.
>
> Added Rate before Control and Audio port names to hopefully make thier
> menaing clearer for people who may not come from a LADSPA background.
>
> This is just fiddling really, so I think it's starting to settle down.

(I've got a working Jack host that successfully runs the example Amp
plugin on Jack audio)

Couple of things that need fixing:

- Typo in amp.ttl line 61:
     "ladspa:OuputAudioRatePort"
  -> "ladspa:OutputAudioRatePort"X

- I think ladspa:scalePoint (while a good idea) shouldn't be in the spec
as it's a new feature. It belongs in the (discussed) units extension.

-DR-