Re: [linux-audio-dev] logos wanted

From: Aaron Krister Johnson <aaron@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue May 23 2006 - 22:46:47 EEST

Dave,

While you're at it, can you mention that I'm starting to build some audio
packages for Slackware-10.2, and they are available on linuxpackages.net

I'm doing this since the demise of audioslack.com, however, supposedly it will
rise again soon.....

Any Slackware users have any package requests, or want to volunteer making
some packages? The new audioslack guy said he wouldn't mind some help...

Best,
Aaron.