Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: [linux-audio-user] [admin] linux-audio-* maintainer wanted...

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jun 24 2006 - 21:31:16 EEST

On Sun, Jun 25, 2006 at 12:21:50AM +0700, Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> What can I do to assist you with this procedure? I will endeavor to
> facilitate your every need for css compliant markup.
>
> Feel free to shoot me a mail with any questions you may have or details
> that need resolving.

Heh, thanks :)

I would like create a new mockup for http://lau.linuxaudio.org/faq first.
Then there's the question wether the whole lau.linuxaudio.org should
be the wiki. Even if not, the theming should be consistent.

If lad.linuxaudio.org is changed to be all about the list ...
perhaps the mainpages of both should be similar and both feature
the mailing lists first, followed by links to the wiki with FAQ
and all.

A bit soon for technical details, but I'm for XHTML strict
(or transitional if it must be).

--
Thorsten Wilms