Re: [linux-audio-dev] fst, VST 2.0, kontakt

From: Dave Robillard <drobilla@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jul 01 2006 - 19:34:26 EEST

On Sat, 2006-07-01 at 17:43 +0200, Luis Garrido wrote:
> > LinuxSampler is not free software or open source software.
> >

> (sigh, must we, really?)
>
> It depends on who you choose to side with.

Forget "free software" then, I don't mean to start any debate, and
there's no "sides" here. Just that people are talking about writing
open source alternatives to things (Kontakt) and referring to
LinuxSampler as the project to do so, so it should be pointed out so
people aren't misled.

LinuxSampler is not open source.

-DR-