Re: [linux-audio-dev] fst, VST 2.0, kontakt

From: Fons Adriaensen <fons.adriaensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jul 02 2006 - 13:52:32 EEST

On Sun, Jul 02, 2006 at 10:49:54AM +0200, Thorsten Wilms wrote:

> To me your behaviour of accusing Dave of plain lying is not
> acceptable. You seem to implicate dishonesty.

I someone states as a fact and without any qualification a
certain interpretation of a text, while knowing very well that
this interpretation is not what the authors of that text meant
to say, that _is_ IMHO intellectual dishonesty.

> I'm disgusted.

As I was after reading the statement I refer to.

I do agree that the text in LS's README is very badly written,
and this *is* a problem. The only way to get it changed is to
point this out the authors. Nothing useful will result from
deliberately misunderstanding it or from vilifying them.

--
FA
Follie! Follie! Delirio vano e' questo!