Re: [linux-audio-dev] Popular LADSPA plug-ins to depend on?

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 26 2006 - 14:20:09 EEST

On Wed, Jul 26, 2006 at 11:04:47AM +0100, Jono Bacon wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am working on LADSPA support in Jokosher and we want Jokosher to
> depend on particular plug-ins in different parts of the application.
> Specifically, I would like to see a powerful compressor and equalizer
> as part of the application.

You should not depend on particular plugins, if the app could work
without just fine. Hasn't Debian a 'Recommends' thing going for
things like this?

> So, my question to you all is which compressor and equalizer do we
> depend on?

The SWH collection from our plugin grandmaster Steve contains the
only compressor LADSPAs with sidechain input. I'm pretty sure
there's EQing stuff in there, too.

--
Thorsten Wilms