Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Akai's MPC4000 Sampler/Workstation Open Source Project

From: Renich Bon Ćirić <renich@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jul 27 2006 - 02:00:59 EEST

Well, very wise words you say. But, on the other hand, this piece of
hardware is worth 3,000 usd. We have a ton of users to think about. We
must provide compatibility with it's native format.

It would be cool to be able to use all the OpenSource arsenal out there.
But first, we need to clone... at least, that's what they have said (the
users)