Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA preset musings

From: Luis Garrido <luisgarrido@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Sep 19 2006 - 22:38:07 EEST

> Yes, it seems to be great! But the project would be xx times greater
> if there were some screen shots plus a simple example host so that
> it'll be easier for us to add FLAM into our own software.

Thanks for the advice, but I am still in the process of adding basic
functionality, as stated in my first post. There is a step-by-step
tutorial with screenshots in the TODO list before the time for a
official release comes.

As hosting is concerned, you just have to extend the DSSI GUI protocol
to LADSPA plugins. This works already in Rosegarden. There are some
hints at the README file on how to design and install a GUI.

Cheers,

Luis