Re: [linux-audio-dev] about MIDI timing...

From: Chris Cannam <chris.cannam@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 25 2006 - 20:15:13 EEST

Me:
> No, it genuinely went from working to broken

And actually, I think my recollection is wrong. I think
it probably broke in 2.6.8-rt, and in mainline in either
2.6.9 or 2.6.10. Before that it worked fine, but we
always used the system timer instead for RG because it
seemed simpler (it was always 1000Hz then) and we
stuck with that as the default and I guess rather
abandoned the RTC option. Sorry for being so lax.

If it does work now, then of course, that's great.

Chris