[linux-audio-dev] Re: Alpha release of Aliki

From: Ben Loftis <ben@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Nov 01 2006 - 17:48:37 EET

Hi Fons.

Can you please tell us more about Aliki?

I am using Denis Sbragion's DRC program to generate an impulse response
file, and his suite of graphing tools to generate various views of the
measurement.

What is the output of Aliki? Just an impulse response file? In what
way is your method different than DRC? Does Aliki use ALSA or JACK for I/O?

I'll have a look at the code tonight but I was hoping you could fill me
in on the "big picture".

Thanks,

Ben Loftis