Re: [linux-audio-dev] [admin] new linux-audio-* maintainer wanted...

From: Joern Nettingsmeier <nettings@email-addr-hidden-hochschule.de>
Date: Mon Nov 13 2006 - 13:49:26 EET

Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:
> Is there any interest in the community to consolidate LA* lists in the
> linuxaudio.org? We could certainly port the lists over if that is something
> that may be of interest. Benefits of such a move would be consolidating
> resources, reinforcing the Linuxaudio.org initiative, and if all else fails,
> giving the lists a nice suffix :-)

sounds like a nice idea to me, thanks ico for this offer.

at this point, i should mention that douglas irving repetto at
music.columbia.edu has always been very responsive and has kept a really
neat shop as far as the list server is concerned, thanks doug!

but i think he would not mind shedding some of its load :)

what do other folks think?