[linux-audio-dev] Re: MIDI

From: Jennifer Dillon <dmidi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 14 2006 - 23:40:36 EET

Don't forget DMIDI IEEE P1639. Distributed MIDI over ethernet. It is still
alive and well and I'm developing code for other Os's apart from Linux. Also
working on a MIDI BOX with 32 MIDI ins and 32 MIDI outs all separately
addressable and just plugs into a 10/100/1000 ethernet hub/switch.
regards,

Jennifer Dillon