Re: [linux-audio-dev] Sample Rate Converter Comparison

From: Erik de Castro Lopo <mle+la@email-addr-hidden-nerd.com>
Date: Tue Jan 23 2007 - 00:53:20 EET

Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> SecretRabbitCode was recently included in a test of a number of
> commercially available sample rate converters and while it wasn't
> the best, it certainly didn't disgrace itself either.

I should also thank Ben Loftis of GWL (Harrison consoles)
for hooking me up with the people running the tests so that
the Rabbit could be included.

Erik

  Erik de Castro Lopo
"A 'newbie', in Haskell, is someone who hasn't yet implemented a
compiler. They've only written a monad tutorial."
-- From #haskell on freenode