Re: [linux-audio-dev] audiogui

From: Leonard Ritter <contact@email-addr-hidden-ritter.com>
Date: Mon Feb 26 2007 - 18:10:33 EET

On Mon, 2007-02-26 at 13:32 +0000, James McDermott wrote:
> and got some errors (pasted in at the end), but the GUI mostly
> appeared. This is just a bug report, I don't need to see a fix.

yes, i suppose this is version collision. i need those commands tho. i
use cairo 1.3.14 and python-cairo 1.2.0

> How hard would it be to integrate this great work with that of Phat/PyPhat?

i don't know if the targets are the same. phat is supplying controls
suitable for controlling aspects of audio, while my controls are for
emulating audio hardware. adding to that, phat is written in c/c++,
while this module is written in python.

i will not write any code in c/c++ if it's not incredibly necessary.

--
Leonard Ritter
-- Freelance Art & Logic