Re: [linux-audio-dev] LAC2007 ---> LAC2008

From: Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 27 2007 - 20:54:08 EEST

nescivi wrote:

> On Tuesday 27 March 2007 17:01, Simon Schampijer wrote:
>> If you have made some nice pictures they can be added here as well.
>> Please send them to: lac2007@email-addr-hidden-berlin.de
>
> we mean of course: lac2006 _at_ robin.kgw.tu-berlin.de

hmm, isn't that supposed to be lac2007 _at_ robin.kgw.tu-berlin.de ?
(maybe its just intentional anti-spam typo:)

> and we mean of course: send us a link to the tarball to download.

no tarball, but I do have this self-brew gallery of mine:

   http://www.rncbc.org/lac2007

I guess it was yet another lac that I've taken far less photos than I
could ever wish. But there it is. Its all that I have.

> And yes, we did get some sleep on Monday ;)

Monday was regular working day for me, business as usual, but a bit more
kind of a zombie business to me, I think (had no sleep for almost 72
hours in a row :-O but was all due to fun and connection flights back home)

Cheers.

--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc@email-addr-hidden