[linux-audio-dev] LAC2007 ---> LAC2008

From: Simon Schampijer <simon@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 27 2007 - 18:01:27 EEST

Hi all,

*the 5th International Linux Audio Conference *is *over.* The lac
organization team 2007 had a busy but good time and we hope you enjoyed
your stay in Berlin too. *As always many thanks to all participants,
speakers, artists, partners and helpers! *This great event would not
have been possible without your help. During the conference Martin
Rumori and Frank Barknecht of the Academy of Media Arts offered to host
the LAC2008 in Cologne. So see you all in cologne next year and the best
wishes from Berlin.

We started to put up some pictures from the lac here:
http://www.kgw.tu-berlin.de/~lac2007/picslac/index.html

If you have made some nice pictures they can be added here as well.
Please send them to: lac2007@email-addr-hidden-berlin.de

We have added a page on the LAC wiki where you can post your ideas and
comments regarding the Linux Audio Conference. This could be helpful to
the organizers of the upcoming ones and interesting to the ones who
organized the lac2007.

Best,
   Simon