[LAD] Re: [LAA] ANN: buzztard-0.2.0 released

From: Stefan Kost <ensonic@email-addr-hidden-obscura.de>
Date: Mon May 07 2007 - 10:54:48 EEST

Hi hector,

Quoting Hector Centeno <hcengar@email-addr-hidden>:

> Hi,
>
> I just built buzztard in Fedora Core 6 and at startup I get a warning
> about GStreamer Spectrum missing. I couldn't find where this package
> is (I installed all GStreamer plugins from Livna). Does anyone know
> where to find it?

Its in gst-plugin-bad still. We have the fedora maintainer (thomasvs
on irc.freenode.org/#gstreamer), you could ask him which package has
it. But then its not a critical error, buzztard just tells you that
having this enabled additional feature. Did it come out like this? If
not I need to improve the dialog.

> Thanks!

Thanks for trying. If you hit any problems, I am also in #gstreamer as
ensonic.

Stefan