[LAD] Re: [LAA] ANN: buzztard-0.2.0 released

From: Hector Centeno <hcengar@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue May 08 2007 - 02:01:22 EEST

Thanks Stefan,

Yes, it was clear to me that the message was just a warning about the
possibility of having a feature if I had the plugin installed. I have
gstreamer-plugins-bad and seems to not include Spectrum. I'll ask at
the GStreamer IRC to find out.

I also noticed that there are very few machines available with
buzztard so I was wondering are there are any machines ported to
buzztard or is the idea to relay for now on wine and the windows
machines and later build Linux native ones?

Thanks!

Hector