Re: [LAD] Traverso 0.40.0 Released

From: Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 14 2007 - 02:01:45 EEST

Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-06-13 at 14:26 +0200, Remon wrote:
>> Traverso 0.40.0 Release Announcement
>>
>> The Traverso development team is pleased to announce the release of Traverso
>> 0.40.0
>>
>> Traverso is a cross platform multitrack audio recording and editing suite with
>> a clean and innovative interface targeted for home and professional use.
>
> Not much luck on a first try. It starts but if I try to use the Jack
> driver (jack 0.107.2) nothing happens, jack locks up and then the
> watchdog kills jack and qjackctl...

Could it possibly be, related to this:
  [jackit-devel] on_shutdown issue
  http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.audio.jackit/15574

Special note, since jack >= 0.105.0: if any one client's process()
callback ever returns a non zero value => jackd is doomed :(

Bye now.

--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc@email-addr-hidden