Re: [LAD] Traverso 0.40.0 Released

From: Remon <remonsijrier@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 14 2007 - 02:13:27 EEST

> > Not much luck on a first try. It starts but if I try to use the Jack
> > driver (jack 0.107.2) nothing happens, jack locks up and then the
> > watchdog kills jack and qjackctl...

I've 'only' jack 0.102.20 here, and obviously it works with that version ;)

> Could it possibly be, related to this:
> [jackit-devel] on_shutdown issue
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.audio.jackit/15574
>
> Special note, since jack >= 0.105.0: if any one client's process()
> callback ever returns a non zero value => jackd is doomed :(

Does it really _also_ kill the client if the returned value != nframes to be
processed!!??

If that is the case, then it's certainly logical this happens, since traverso
doesn't return the number of frames processed in the process callback....

Regards,

Remon