Re: [LAD] Traverso 0.40.0 Released

From: James <everamzah@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 14 2007 - 07:12:23 EEST

Hi, just some initial reactions. First, I did have to use the patch attached
by Fernando (Thank You!). Second, I noticed there's a click between segments
when I split then using < X >. Also, when I used < E > for an external
command (SoX - can this be changed?), the clip then becomes silent. I typed
"reverse" into the box. It did reverse the clip, but like I said - silence.
:) Anyways, then I split the reversed clip and could then hear it. Also, no
JACK transport support?

Thanks,
James