Fwd: Re: [LAD] Traverso 0.40.0 Released

From: Remon <remonsijrier@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 14 2007 - 16:41:14 EEST

Hello,

> Second, I noticed there's a click
> between segments when I split then using < X >.

Strange, are you sure you use 0.40.0 ? :D

It would be very helpfull if you could tell me how to reproduce it and/or join
us in #traverso / traverso-devel ml to look into this.

> Also, when I used < E > for
> an external command (SoX - can this be changed?), the clip then becomes
> silent. I typed "reverse" into the box. It did reverse the clip, but like I
> said - silence.

The external processing was a feature request from a user, and given the way
traverso works, I stated that creating a Command class to implement the
functionality was easy.
That turned out to be right, but unfortunately, I didn't get much feedback.
The external processing as such is still a somewhat experimental feature, and
the command has been hardcoded to sox.

If there are more people who would like to see this functionality expended,
please drop a note, with what exactly you want to accomplish, how, which
parameters and so on.

> :) Anyways, then I split the reversed clip and could then hear it. Also, no

We did have these problems long ago, weird you have them still....
But it could be related to the external processing not fully tested...

> JACK transport support?

Please add a wish for this in the bug tracker [1] !

Regards,

Remon

[1] https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/traverso/