Re: [LAD] Windows deprecated as development platform ;-)

From: Chris Cannam <cannam@email-addr-hidden-day-breakfast.com>
Date: Fri Jul 13 2007 - 12:23:03 EEST

On Friday 13 July 2007 09:38, David García Garzón wrote:
> This could be interesting for most of you who develop multiplatform audio
> applications as we, at CLAM, do. We got crosscompiled binaries from Linux
> to Windows using mingw for linux, [...]

Hey, good stuff! I've been dumbly cursing having to boot up a Windows box to
do my Windows builds, having never quite had enough persistence to see
whether I can get it all working from Linux. I should give it another try.

Though I suppose I'd still need Windows to test the builds properly.

Now, how to make OS/X universal binaries without having to use OS/X...?

Chris