Re: [LAD] 2.6.20 scheduler and buffer underruns

From: Steven Chamberlain <steven@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jul 15 2007 - 17:08:59 EEST

Juuso Alasuutari wrote:
> ...What feature is this, and how does one use it?

I was also curious about this. Are you referring to
/proc/latency_trace? If so, I haven't been able to get any meaningful
output from it recently; I think it now just lists thread_exit() and not
a full stack trace like I think it's supposed to. I therefore can't
tell where any latency actually comes from, and all I know is which
process induced it. Are there any specific kernel options that must or
must not be enabled to get the full stack trace?

Thanks!

--
Steven Chamberlain
steven@email-addr-hidden