Re: [LAD] 2.4 vs 2.6

From: Jens M Andreasen <jens.andreasen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 25 2007 - 21:11:09 EEST

> > Great news! Now when Websphere goes into an infinite loop you have to
> > hit the power switch rather than kill -9 it...
> >

> Yeah, and before building a realtime-safe GC, they'd better try build
> *at least* a safe GC...

Mmmm ... I have a power switch here, so I thought I'd dare to try this
one out. I should have read the documentation first though, since this
machine is terribly out of sync with current trends,

Anybody knows where a utility named "rtcheck" is to be found? Or is this
some package exclusive to Redhat Enterprise?